MUTUALIZES LAPTOP GIVEAWAY
The financial year in Australia is almost over, which means there are huge sales here. I bought this laptop especially to give away to you guys, and i hope whoever wins appreciates it. I have tested it myself, and it is excellent, especially for scrolling tumblr. I bought it for $900 but the normal price is above $1200. I have hosted 2 laptop giveaways before, so if anyone wants proof there were winners, go here
How did i afford to buy this just to give it away?
I make a lot of money online by using an app, and no this is not a joke. I test apps on my phone to earn paypal money, and my income is over $1,000 per week. Want to know how you can make money by using the app too? just click here and read.
LAPTOP TYPE AND SPECS
HP Envy 15-J101TU
Gen Intel® Core i7 processor, 8GB of RAM, 1000GB Hard drive. It’s windows 8, and comes reformatted with Microsoft office and the latest version of Photoshop! :)
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a photography blog.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages. (ask box)
- You have until August 21st, 2014 (In australia) to reblog this post. Winner will be picked using a number generator. They will have 4 days to reply before i choose again.
- This giveaway will be shipped worldwide, I will be paying for shipping
Ends on August 21st, 2014 (australian date)
REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count.
Good luck and stay lovely!
don’t sexualise things meant for children like i dont care if you think i’m kink shaming you it’s gross don’t do it
Pretty much every character does this while I’m writing in my head. I have no idea why. It’s fun to indulge it because I love seeing the characters interacting and maybe figuring out new stuff, but it has a super awful habit of creeping into my actual writing. Probably why I don’t write much for real.
Fanfic authors: READ THE WHOLE FUCKING PAGE
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT AND VALUABLE LESSONS YOU CAN LEARN AS A WRITER. I SAY THIS AS A READER AND A PROFESSIONAL GENRE EDITOR.
The Defibrillator Toaster
My mom would be so annoyed… every morning I would run into the kitchen screaming “WE’RE LOSING THEM!!! BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEP!”
“DON’T YOU DIE ON ME, DAMNIT!!! NURSE, WE NEED 12 CC’S OF CREAM CHEESE, STAT!!!”
He’s bread, Jim.
Time of deliciousness: 7:15 A.M
If we don’t restart his heart , he’s toast!
“Daddy’s in a butter place now, kids.”
I WASN’T EVEN GOING TO REBLOG UNTIL I SAW THE SHIT TON OF PUNS
HES BREAD JIM
To pay my respects, Ill be sure to place a flour on his grave.
I need this.
when life gives you lemons what do you do
DONT MAKE LEMONADE
TAKE THE LEMONS BACK! GET MAD! I DONT WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS WHAT IM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?
DEMAND TO SEE LIFES MANAGER. MAKE LIFE RUE THE DAY IT THOUGHT IT COULD GIVE, *CAVE JOHNSON* LEMONS.
DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!
IM THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN, WITH THE LEMONS! IM GONNA GET MY ENGINEERS TO INVENT A COMBUSTIBLE LEMON THAT BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN.
I got this idea while I was doodling Josie earlier, and… ugh. I had to. ;__;
Thanks rebutle for getting me hooked on drawing cute old ladies okay.
- Am I the only one who thinks the anthropomorphic version of the Impala would be a six foot tall, 45-year-old black woman who would beat the crap out of anything that threatened her boys with a crowbar and take absolutely no shit from Dean?
i have been waiting for this to come back to my dash for months
if you turn off all the lights, stand in front of a mirror, and say “leonard mccoy” three times, he won’t appear because he’s a doctor, damnit, not an urban legend
Who named them? What kind of a person were they? What was their thought process in selecting this name?
What are the naming traditions like in-universe? Are people frequently named for family members? Are names ever changed (and if so, for what reasons)? Are there any naming traditions that…