THIS IS THE PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF ME
This is my life
This is the perfect description of what it’s like to be anxious about social situations
There is no describing how accurate this is for me :/
It’s very sad when a TV show that you used to love reaches the point where, instead of getting all excited and praising the writers and plots and characters for hours, the best thing you can honestly say when someone asks you about it is, “Well, hopefully they won’t fuck it up TOO badly…”
WHENEVER YOU SEE THIS POST ON YOUR DASH, STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING AND WRITE ONE SENTENCE FOR YOUR CURRENT PROJECT.
Just one sentence. Stop blogging for one minute and write a single sentence. It could be dialogue, it could be a nice description of scenery, it could be a metaphor, I don’t care. The point is, do it. Then, when you finish, you can get back to blogging.
If this gets viral, you might just have your novel finished by next Tuesday.
Utterly amazing!!! Now maybe I can do more than awkwardly pat someone on the shoulder and say “that sucks.” :D
These are from a wonderful book called The Art Of Comforting. Check it out and learn how to be better at supporting people going through difficult things.
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING I NEED THIS SKILL SO MUCH
(not that i would say the stuff on the left. but i’d probably say something useless)
Deep Breath was not what I was expecting. But I did immensely enjoy it, and have already fallen in love with Capaldi. I think I like where this season is going so far and hope it continues to get better.
(And yes, I love his accent eeeeee)
hey, hey, hey!! Check out the new organization of our little shop, and let me know what you think!
Also, use coupon code: TWENTYTWENTYTWENTY
to save 20% off your total order, for the next 48 hours only!
Things have been real sketchy for us financially for a while, and after some hard work we’re climbing out of it now, but we’re still just over $100 negative in our account. If you’ve been wanting to buy yourself a little back-to-school present, now is a great time— save some money, and help us survive this last little bit until D starts his new big-kid job!!
As always, custom orders are more than welcome.
There should be a show just called “AU”
every single episode, a group of the same characters are in a different alternate universe with no explanation as to why.
Reminds me of the show Sliders, actually. Only watched a couple of episodes, though, so I’m not overly familiar with its premise.
just because i don’t follow u back doesn’t mean i think u have a shitty blog. you might just have posts/fandoms/stuff i don’t really want on my dash. and hey, that’s fine. it’s YOUR tumblr you’re here for you and that’s goodgreatawesome
but please don’t think me not following you back means i hate u 5ever and that u can never inbox me or reply to my posts or follow me on twitter or something b/c that is not what it means at all
A few weeks ago we announced that BBC America would be displaying Doctor Who fanart at the BBCA booth at San Diego Comic Con. We received an outstanding number of awesome submissions from Whovian artists and featured some on BBC America’s video cube! Which looked something like this:
(Actually it looked exactly like this)
Here’s a slideshow of all the Doctor Who fan art that was chosen to be featured. Unfortunately the music needed to be removed from the video, but maybe if we all sing doo-wee-ooo~ at the same time we’ll all be able to hear it!
Really pretty bummed that my submission wasn’t chosen. Congrats to all the people who were chosen, though. Kind of a big thing.
- American apparel baby blue vinyl/plastic skirt (XS)
- tikka tear headpiece from www.eatpoison.bigcartel.com (one size)
- cropped half turtle neck (black part is vinyl material) (XS)
- Dragon eye mood ring from www.eatpoison.bigcartel.com (adjustable/no nickel)
- hamsa hand choker available at www.eatpoison.bigcartel,com (36mm choker wire)
- Quartz wired crystal pendant available at www.eatpoison.bigcartel.com (36mm choker wire)
-Cleopatra eye choker available at www.eatpoison.bigcartel.com (36mm choker wire)
- lucky Buddha choker available at www.eatpoison.bigcartel.com (36mm choker wire)
- must be following me on tumblr: www.rabbitsduh.tumblr.com
- Must be following me on Instagram : @rabbitcries
- I will check!
- after message me your Instagram on tumblr so I can verify that you have followed, then accept your request to join my giveaway
- re blogs count, and likes don’t
- winner will be announced on August 1st 2014 (eastern time)
- I will announce winner, it will be told most likely the day before it ends
- I’m using a online generator to choose so it it fair and square c:
- winner will not be announced on my blog, but will be messaged
I’m happy to do a new giveaway with y’all! And this maybe my last one :(